At Givens Communities, we live by our core values, caring, courage, collaboration, and commitment. Our non-profit communities value each team member and their contribution to our organization. Don't miss out on the opportunity to join our fun, friendly, and inclusive team!
Our campus is growing and so is our team! The Maintenance team at Givens Highland Farms is in need of a full-time Maintenance Tech.
Responsibilities of this position include but are not limited to:
- Provide general maintenance services and repairs all facility property;
- Respond to maintenance requests and resolving maintenance issues in a timely manner;
- Perform routine maintenance as needed;
- Demonstrate the ability to cooperate and work as a team member to ensure the quality of facility services;
- Assist in maintaining supplies and keeping storerooms clean and organized, and be available to respond to after hour emergencies; Respond to after hour emergencies as needed and participate in the “on call” process with other team members for after-hours maintenance needs.
- Participate in department team by attending meetings, providing input, active participation and support of other department teams on campus;
Qualified candidates must posses:
- A minimum of five years of well-rounded experience in the various building trades, the ability to troubleshoot and diagnose maintenance related issues, possess excellent organizational skills, and the ability to work with minimal supervision.
- High School Diploma or GED minimum, Associate or Bachelor’s degree in a technical or business field is preferred.
Team members that work 20+ hours qualify for benefits which include:
- Two major medical health insurance plans with dental and vision care at no additional cost
- Paid time off accrual
- 403(b) retirement plan with up to a 6% matching of employee contribution
- Educational assistance
- No cost life & short-term disability insurance
- Flexible spending account
- Access to AFLAC & Lincoln Life insurance products