At Givens, your work is more than just a job, it is a calling. As a Givens team member, you will have an opportunity to impact our residents lives, develop close and meaningful relationships, and feel the value that you bring each and every day! Come join the family at Givens Highland Farms! We are a non-profit organization looking for the best, brightest, and friendliest to join our family. We are now recruiting our Executive Chef, a well-seasoned individual looking to dive into this leadership role. This will be an exempt position, and this team member will help supervise our lead cooks and cooks.
The primary purpose of your position is to provide direct leadership, supervision, technical guidance, and support to the Dining Services Department. You will assist in planning and directing all activities for the culinary team to provide the highest quality of service. Assist in revising department procedures for the culinary operations in compliance with Givens Highland Farms policies and vision to assure the highest degree of quality care at all times. Every effort has been made to identify the essential functions of this position. However, it in no way states or implies that these are the only duties you will be required to perform. The omission of specific statements of duties does not exclude them from the position if the work is similar, related, or is an essential function of the position.
Team Member Benefits:
Full-time and part-time positions qualify for benefits which include: two major medical health insurance plans that include dental and vision care, paid time off accrual, 403(b) retirement plan with up to a 6% matching of employee contribution, flexible spending accounts, life insurance, short-term disability insurance, long term disability insurance, AFLAC insurance products, Lincoln Life insurance products, uniform allowance (certain departments), and educational assistance.
· Givens Estates Wellness Center offers employees and a plus one access to pool hours, family swim times, and a fitness center;
· On-site medical massage by appointment;
· You are welcome to enjoy our miles of hiking trails and outdoor areas;
· Meal discounts on campus;
· Yearly campus family events (vary at each location);
· Access to Wellness initiatives, programs, and fairs;
· Discounts and perks with local area businesses;
· 22% Verizon plan discounts;
· Employee appreciation events;
· Access to Health management program if insured by Givens;
· Yearly training and professional development opportunities;
· Annual Company Picnic;
· And many more!